PUTTING ON STOCKINGS WITHOUT BENDING
With the VenoTrain glider plus, you can put on any compression stocking in next to no time: the folding handles and wide basket make it particularly easy to use.
- Place the VenoTrain glider plus on a table in front of you with the opening of the basket pointing forward.
- Pull the stocking over the basket so the heel is always pointing toward you. This stretches out the stocking.
- Unfold the handles until they are upright and place the frame on the floor so that you can easily slide your foot into the stocking.
- Pull the VenoTrain glider plus up over your leg as far as you can, holding it by the unfolded handles.
- Now put the VenoTrain glider plus to one side and check that the stocking fits without creases.
QUALITY FROM YOUR MEDICAL RETAILER
VenoTrain® compression stockings, accessories, and other Bauerfeind products are available from selected medical and orthopedic retailers. Qualified staff will advise you in store.