Terms and Conditions - StayActive Free Standard Shipping
Terms and Conditions
Motion Is Life Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Customer may claim one (1) free standard shipping coupon per transaction.
2. Promotion is valid for residents of Australia only.
3. Promotion commences on 27th March, 2020. And is valid until 31st April, 2020 at 11.59 pm.
4. The promotion is: Free standard domestic shipping using the coupon code StayActive.
5. Promotion is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
7. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
8. The Promoter is Motion is Life Pty Ltd (ABN 72 622 383 466) trading as Bauerfeind Australia. 2A Ground Floor, 219-227 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000.