Terms and Conditions - NRL Competition 2019
Terms and Conditions
Motion Is Life Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Customer may submit one (1) entry and only one (1) prize will be assigned to each unique customer. Prize must be claimed in 72 hours. If prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize will be redrawn.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Entrants must be 18 years old or older. Entries can only be made through Bauerfeind Facebook, Bauerfeind Instagram, Inside Sports magazine, Inside Sports EDM or Inside sports Facebook and Instagram. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
3. The winner will be randomly selected on 1st July 2019, through a computer program by Klaviyo at 227 Elizabeth Street Sydney, Australia. Winner will be contacted and prize will be dispatched by email address provided.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
6. Promotion commences on 9th May, 2019. Entries close 31st June, 2019 at 11.59 pm.
7. The prize is: 4 x tickets to any NRL (National Rugby League) home game throughout 2019 in Australia only. Excludes NRL grand final games, VIP (diamond and gold) tickets and corporate box tickets. Prize also includes a limousine service provided to and from the game for 4 people only. Limousine service only pick up from house address and drop off back to same house address. Prize winner must comply with limousine companies terms and conditions.
8. Australian National Rugby League is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
9.Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these terms and conditions prize winner will be honoured.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated. If a winner of prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be ineligible and redrawn within 24 hours. Tickets will be sent via email. Prize winner will need to provide personal details (full name and DOB) in order to receive tickets.
11. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
13. Prize will be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
18. The Promoter is Motion is Life Pty Ltd (ABN 72 622 383 466) trading as Bauerfeind Australia. 2A Ground Floor, 219-227 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000.