- Alleviates pain in the lumbar, pelvic and hip region
Using the gluteal pad and two friction pads
- Relaxes the muscles carrying out-movement
Using the eccentric hinge with trochanter pad
- Provides immediate relief to the pelvis and sacroiliac joints
Circular compression using individually adjustable tensioning straps
- Height-adjustable thigh
Support above the joint splint
- High level of patient compliance
Breathable materials and flat design
- Easy to put on
Convenient finger loops
- Pelvic support with double tension belt system for completely controlled unloading of the pelvic joint
- Anatomical hinge for active stabilised movement of the leg
- Comfortable and breathable thigh support to stabilise the upper leg to the hip
- Targeted and effective unloading of the hip joint through anatomical movement
- Osteoarthritis of the hip (Kellgren-Lawrence score 2 – 4)
- Muscular imbalance in the lumbar, pelvis and hip area
- Muscular problems after hip joint surgery
- Impingement of the hip joint
- Instability of the hip joint
- Loosening of hip prosthesis if surgery is not possible
- Post-op recovery from hip replacement
- Prevention of hip dislocation/subluxing
- Fracture and bone issues in hip joint
The CoxaTrain uses multiple measurement points carefully taken to ensure the perfect fit and effective unloading.
If you're interested in the CoxaTrain, call us today on 1300 668 466 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a specialist.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:00pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
The CoxaTrain Hip Support is the perfect hip support, lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear while still effectively unloading and stabilising the hip joint for pain relief and flexibility. German designed and made, the perfect anatomic fit means you've got hip support in any pose, whether it's running on the treadmill, out and about or laying on the couch.
With a fully adjustable waist belt, thigh sleeve and hip stabiliser, the CoxaTrain Hip Support is a hip brace for those suffering from arthritis, joint pain, stiffness and post-op recovery. To ensure the best fit and most effective support, contact us today.
Improved gait with a reduction in pain - How It works!
Osteoarthritis of the hip, rheumatoid arthritis or the condition known as impingement syndrome can all cause severe pain while walking. This affects gait and can lead to visible limping. The CoxaTrain provides stabilising guidance for the hip joint and gently massages the muscles leading to relief and pain reduction.
An adjustable support made of breathable, elastic material surrounds the pelvic ring, another one surrounds the thigh. Both are connected by a flat, bracing joint splint made of aluminum. This splint guides and supports leg movement while walking. If required, the range of motion can be limited toward the front and/or the back. Two special pressure cushions (pads) massage the transition from the lumbar spine to the pelvis. While walking, another cushion, called Trochanter Pad, moves up and down over the greater trochanter (the protrusion of the thigh bone). As such, it acts on the tendon insertions and alleviates pain. Patients suffering from hip problems know a similar effect when they push down on the painful area with their fingers to feel relief. At the same time, the sensorimotor function is activated. The Gluteal Pad massages trigger points on the upper side of the pelvis. All this has a relaxing effect on the hip muscles.
Mobile again faster
The CoxaTrain has a lightweight and flat design that’s barely visible under clothing. Finger pockets and loops make it easier to put on and take off the product. The CoxaTrain not only makes daily walking easier, it also supports physiotherapy and other thera[ies to improve mobility. It equally boosts treatment and self-healing powers, and you’ll get back on your feet faster: being active is the key to good health!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I exercise in this?
The CoxaTrain can keep up with you in virtually any physical activity, from a nice long walk to a surf in rough waves.
Are these only for older people?
Hip issues are more common in those over 50, but there are still many younger people who suffer from these problems. Our wide sizing range and perfect fit system mean that no matter your age or size, we can get your hip protected.
Can I claim back on private health for this?
Each insurer is different, but in general moderate to top extras coverage gives you a good chance of coverage. To be sure, contact your insurance provider directly.