- Three-dimensional Train active knit
for a perfect fit
- Reduced pressure at the edges
- Good elasticity
for easy fitting and removal, pleasant to wear
- Viscoelastic pads with epicondyle cutouts
support and provide pressure relief for the elbow and accelerate absorption of edema and effusion to ensure the support remains securely in place
- Removable strap for adjustable compression level
Click the Measure & Buy button above. You will need to measure the circumference of your forearm at a certain point near your elbow with a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of your forearm 12cm from your elbow bent at 90 degrees as per the image.
The Epitrain should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All Bauerfeind elbow braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
EpiTrain Elbow Support (GEN 3) is active support for relief and stabilisation of the elbow joint.
• Train knit design: particularly stretchy, breathable, and moisture- wicking for effective compression in the elbow area.
• Anatomically shaped knit: for excellent wearing comfort and secure positioning.
• Viscoelastic pads with epicondyle cut-outs relieve pressure and facilitate secure positioning of the support.
• Individually adjustable, non-elastic strap that runs directly over the pads for increased pressure relief.
• Reduced compression at the edges of the support reduces the risk of circulation problems.
• The same version for right and left.
Mode of action
• Regulated compression alleviates pain and helps relieve tension.
• The pads redistribute compression away from the epicondyles to the surrounding soft tissues.
• The pads provide intermittent compression for improved metabolism in the radial and ulnar areas.
• Removable strap ensures comfortable, relieving pressure on the muscle attachment site as required and boosts the pain-reducing effect.
Epicondylitis lateralis / medialis humeri
Post-traumatic or post-operative irritation
Osteoarthritis / arthritis (joint wear / joint inflammation)
(disease of the muscular tendon)
Prevention / relapse prevention
** Please Note: Only listed sizes are available for the EpiTrain Elbow Support (GEN 3), any size exchanges subject to availability of run out items. No refunds on sale items, no exchange or refund for change of mind. If clearance product returned (as new) with no size available a credit note may be issued. Clearance items terms differ slightly from our standard returns policy.**