The aluminum splints are contoured to ensure a knee flexion angle of 20°
Stabilising plastic stays at the sides automatically adjust to the set knee flexion angle, guaranteeing an excellent fit
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:00pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-4 business days metro
The GenuLoc Knee Brace comes in one universal size designed to immobilise the knee with its comfortable aluminium and plastic stays coupled with the pad behind the knee.
Knee immobilisation is typically uncomfortable and the GenuLoc provides a solution to maximise comfort during the period of immobility.
- Pre-operative, post-operative, post-traumatic immobilisation
- Non-surgical treatment of patella fractures
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- The knee‘s flexion angle can be adjusted using dorsal aluminum splints
- Reduced edema development thanks to removable pad behind the knee
- Stabilising plastic stays at the sides automatically adjust to the set knee flexion angle, guaranteeing an excellent fit
- The aluminum splints are contoured to ensure a knee flexion angle of 20°
- Universal size, one design for the right and left knee
THE ADVANTAGES OF BAUERFEIND
+ Easy to handle
+ Gentle on the skin and breathable