The GenuLoc Knee Brace comes in one universal size designed to immobilise the knee with its comfortable aluminium and plastic stays coupled with the pad behind the knee.
Knee immobilisation is typically uncomfortable and the GenuLoc provides a solution to maximise comfort during the period of immobility.
- Pre-operative, post-operative, post-traumatic immobilisation
- Non-surgical treatment of patella fractures
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- The knee‘s flexion angle can be adjusted using dorsal aluminum splints
- Reduced edema development thanks to removable pad behind the knee
- Stabilising plastic stays at the sides automatically adjust to the set knee flexion angle, guaranteeing an excellent fit
- The aluminum splints are contoured to ensure a knee flexion angle of 20°
- Universal size, one design for the right and left knee
THE ADVANTAGES OF BAUERFEIND
+ Easy to handle
+ Gentle on the skin and breathable
The aluminum splints are contoured to ensure a knee flexion angle of 20°
Stabilising plastic stays at the sides automatically adjust to the set knee flexion angle, guaranteeing an excellent fit
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the GenuTrain and the GenuTrain P3?
Can I wear this during sport?
How does the patella tracking work?
What injuries/conditions does the P3 treat?
What is this item's TGA certification number?
Shop Similar products
Whether it's relieving pain and stiffness in the elbow day to day, preventing muscle soreness during a workout or taking care of that.