All prices are GST exempt
- Soft foam orthotic blank for functional cushioning and relief
- For treatment of various foot deformities
- Must be ground (foot orthosis shape at the sides and foot orthosis thickness)
- Depending on the cushion layer/base layer combination, suitable e.g. for sport and leisure activities, treating pressure-sensitive feet and in the case of diabetic foot syndrome or rheumatoid foot deformities
- For leisure and comfort shoes
- Adequate orthopedic support for the foot arches
- Can be adapted to suit a wide range of foot proportions and shoe shapes
- Base layer and cushion layers available in different density levels
- Physiologically safe materials
- Easy to grind (grinding belt, grit 40–100, polishing brush on the blade disk)
- Easy to bond (standard workshop glue)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the GenuTrain and the GenuTrain P3?
Can I wear this during sport?
How does the patella tracking work?
What injuries/conditions does the P3 treat?
What is this item's TGA certification number?
Shop Similar products
Whether it's relieving pain and stiffness in the elbow day to day, preventing muscle soreness during a workout or taking care of that.