- Compression improves circulation
- Speeds up recovery
- Breathable material for heat control
- Extra-soft inner elbow area for increased wearing comfort
- Reduces muscle vibrations
- Promote better circulation
- Longer endurance
- Faster regeneration
- Reduced fatigue
- More energy and less damaging muscle vibrations
With your arm bent - measure the circumference of your arm below your armpit (1).
Measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest point (2).
For the correct length of your sleeves measure the length of your arm (wrist to armpit) (3).
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
Our Sports Compression Arm Sleeves strengthen the arm muscles with a comfortable compression effect. The compressive effect is based on medical research, graduated from wrist to upper arm to promoting circulation.
The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively and regenerate faster. Stimulating blood circulation also causes the arm muscles to quickly heat up, which makes them better protected against injury. The compression reduces uncomfortable muscle vibrations in the biceps and triceps, thus preventing premature fatigue.
Ideal for all endurance and ball sports.
These products come as a pair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this sold in a pair?
The arm sleeves, along with all our compression sleeves, are sold in a pair.
Does this restrict any arm movement?
The Arm compression sleeves won't restrict movement, and in many cases may actually improve your range of motion with pain relief and swelling management.
Is this good for arm strains?
The arm sleeves are suitable for managing strains, mild tears, bruising and swelling in the arm. If there's a more localised problem in the elbow it's best to look at a brace like the EpiTrain.