- Microfibre cotton weave for all day comfort and breathability
- Graduated elastic compression to improve blood-flow and muscle recovery
- Gentle elastic edging to ensure they don't slide
- Medical-grade compression to help vein health and muscle fatigue
- Open toe for warmer weather and easier donning
Measure the circumference of your ankle at its thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at its thickest point (2).
Measure the circumference of the thigh at its thickest point (3).
Measure the length of your whole leg from your heel to the top of your thigh.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:00pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
The VenoTrain Micro Compression Stockings provide relief from swelling, vein pain and stiffness in the legs. Made from a lightweight breathable material, the pantyhose stockings help aid circulation in the legs and alleviate any swelling or inflammation in the lower & upper legs, ankles and feet.
Using class 1 compression to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins and swelling, they're the perfect companion to office-workers, travellers and those with varicose veins. With different options for toe, colour and a comprehensive sizing system, they're excellent for daily compression of the legs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these stockings contain silicon?
Thanks to our perfect fit anatomical sizing system, there's no need for the pantyhose stockings to have any silicon grip, so they're great for anyone, even those with skin sensitivity.
How regularly should I wear the stockings?
This changes from person to person, but in general it's recommended to wear them during work, especially if you're seated or standing for extended periods of time.
Are they hard to take care of?
The VenoTrain Micro range is easy to clean (just a hand-wash in lukewarm water and drying out of direct sunlight). With a range of accessories available like the VenoTrain Glider and the donning gloves, it's easier than ever to keep your stockings in great condition.