- Lightweight clinical weave for easy but effective wear
- Medical-grade compression for recovery, swelling management and prevention of issues like varicose veins, spider veins and other venous issues
- Simplified design and packaging
- Perfect anatomical fit
Measure the circumference of your ankle at the thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at the thickest point (2).
Measure the length of your whole calf from heel to below the knee.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The VenoTrain Pure Compression Stockings provide relief from swelling, vein pain and stiffness in the legs. Made from a lightweight breathable material that's discreet and easy to don, it helps aid circulation in the legs and alleviate any swelling or inflammation in the lower legs, ankles and feet all day
Using class 1 compression to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins and swelling, they're the perfect companion to office-workers, travellers and those with varicose veins. With a comprehensive sizing system, they're excellent for daily compression of the legs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this prevent varicose veins?
While nothing can 100% prevent varicose veins developing, these will help lower the risk, particularly for those who are more sedentary (working at a desk all day, on bedrest etc).
Why are these cheaper?
By using a lighter fabric weave and simpler packaging, the Pure is designed to give the clinical requirements of compression needed with minimal changes to comfort and visual appeal.
How can I clean these?
Whenever you want to wash them, just give them a hand-wash in some lukewarm water with a little soap, then air dry out of direct sunlight.