- Comfortable cotton lining that has multiple replacements to make washing easy
- Alternate options of compressive outer stocking
- Patented rhomboid pattern for effective healing of ulcers
- Easy donning options for low mobility or tissue sensitivity
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The VenoTrain UlcerTec is ideal for treating venous ulcers of virtually any level. Utilising a two layer effect, the initial liner is a gentle but compressive cotton liner that's ideal for wound management, while the second is a stronger compressive knit that uses a special rhomboid pattern to create graduated compression for consistent healing.
Perfect for active or healed venous ulcers, the VenoTrain UlcerTec combines comfort and wound management with strong medical-grade compression.
Available in knee high and thigh high.