- Microfibre cotton weave for all day comfort and breathability
- Graduated elastic compression to improve blood-flow and muscle recovery
- Gentle elastic edging to ensure they don't slide
- Medical-grade compression to help vein health and muscle fatigue
Measure the circumference of your ankle at its thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at its thickest point (2).
Measure the circumference of the thigh at its thickest point (3).
Measure the length of your whole leg from your heel to the top of your thigh.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The VenoTrain Micro is a versatile and comfortable compression stocking for any lifestyle.
Using an elastic knit woven in cotton microfibre, these stockings are perfect for wearing all day to boost vein health, relieve symptoms like swelling and fatigue as well as lower the risk of varicose veins and spider veins.
Made at class 1 compression, if you're after class 2 compression, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our perfect fit system ensures a cozy crease-free fit for all. The pantyhose length makes it a great addition for any wardrobe, or even just wearing at home. With a slightly sheer black colour for a professional look at work or striking style when you're going out.
Note: These stockings are special order and may need to be ordered in from Germany, there may be some delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these stockings contain silicon?
Thanks to our perfect fit anatomical sizing system, there's no need for the pantyhose stockings to have any silicon grip, so they're great for anyone, even those with skin sensitivity.
How regularly should I wear the stockings?
This changes from person to person, but in general it's recommended to wear them during work, especially if you're seated or standing for extended periods of time.
Are they hard to take care of?
The VenoTrain Micro range is easy to clean (just a hand-wash in lukewarm water and drying out of direct sunlight). With a range of accessories available like the VenoTrain Glider and the donning gloves, it's easier than ever to keep your stockings in great condition.