Backed by over 90 years of research and development, Bauerfeind has been manufacturing medical (Train) line of products and Performance line on-site in Germany using the highest quality materials.
Our Medical (Train) line of products focuses on injury recovery. The three-dimensional surface of the breathable material allows constant micro-circulation and intermittent compression during movement. The Train knitted fabric fits perfectly and consists of different zones ensuring more effectiveness, comfort, and temperature regulation.
Our Performance line consists of injury prevention options that provide genuine, graduated, medical-grade compressions and braces that meet industry recognised standards. Their main goal is to reduce muscle vibrations and boosts blood flow: improving circulation and helping to remove lactic acid and fluid build-up. The material itself hosts an ultra-breathable moisture-wicking weave that vents heat and moves with your knee through every motion.
Elements of material that differentiate Bauerfeind from competitors
Pain Relieving & Stable
- Bauerfeind’s use of Omega pads, Hoffa pads and Meniscus Wings provides complete relief and reduces pain.
- It stimulates metabolic healing processes by using the compressive elements of the knitted fabric which create a beneficial intermittent massage during movement to promote recovery.
- Our patented elastic and knitted fabric is surrounded by 2 soft yarns running in opposite directions to provide more protection.
- Moisture wicking technology in the knitted fabric draws away moisture keeping your brace firmly intact and resistant to slipping.
Comfortable & Easy-to-wear
- Provides more comfort for users, through massaging pads and soft thread
- Includes flexible grips and stretchy knit meaning there is increased ease of use in putting on the brace and a pleasant and breathable sensation on the skin without any slippage.
- Made with strong knit material and high-quality seams, using honeycomb flat-knit weave.
- Designed to have some elements of thinner structure to provide lighter compression on sensitive parts of the body (bony areas), without compromising durability and longevity of the product.
- The honeycomb flat knitted fabric draws moisture away for a sweat-free material
- The braces are anatomically contoured and have highly elasticity to support you during movement – proving just how important both material and sizing are in aiding the efficacy of the brace
Shop Bauerfeind bracing and compression
For assistance selecting the right product for your needs, book a video consultation with a Bauerfeind expert: Book Video Call, or call us on 1300 668 466.
Do you have private health? Most private health extras will cover Bauerfeind Products, check to see if yours is included. Bauerfeind Private Health Insurance Inquiry.
Bauerfeind products are developed at our innovation and manufacturing facility in Zeulenroda, Germany. Based on years of scientific research, our award-winning braces and support garments are highly recommended by medical professionals and athletes worldwide.