HOW CAN I RELIEVE PAIN AND DISCOMFORT FROM CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a medical condition where pain occurs due to the median nerve being compressed within a narrow passageway at the base of your hand or wrist.
The symptoms associated with this condition generally comes on slowly and progress over time.
Individuals may experience tingling and numbness in the fingers or wrist, varying levels of pain, and weakness.
Bauerfeind’s high-quality supports or braces with medical-grade compression target the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendonitis to provide pain relief and stability.
Our wrist supports also helps you to continue with everyday activities such as gripping or picking up objects without experiencing major strains or limitations.
Best Braces For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
ManuLoc Rhizo Wrist Brace
Provides protection and extra support to injured, arthritic, weak or post-cast wrists and thumbs that require rigid stabilisation.
In the case of irritation and combination injuries that affect the wrist as well as the thumb carpometacarpal joint and thumb basal joint, the ManuLoc Rhizo wrist thumb immobiliser and holds the thumb securely in a relaxed position with a support.
Ideal for the treatment of arthritis, carpal tunnel, post cast, sprains and tendonitis.
ManuTrain Wrist Support
Provide comfort and stability to painful wrists.
The ManuTrain wrist brace combines superior compression and medical engineering to provide support and relief for chronic wrist pain and inflammation.
- Comfort zone between thumb and index finger for gripping
- 3D airknit technology provides breathable, moisture-wicking comfort
- Velcro strap can tighten for greater relief
BEST WRIST BRACE FOR CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
Achieving the right fit is absolutely essential to ensure the effectiveness of the wrist brace. Take a look at his video to learn how to measure your wrist for the ManuTrain Wrist Brace which assists symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Bauerfeind understands that patients who are different from one another also have different needs, which is why the company has developed an extensive fine-tuned system of standard sizes.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T TREAT CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME?
Left untreated, carpal tunnel may lead to reduced coordination in your fingers and wrist and decreased strength. It is best to see a medical specialist for treatment to prevent further deterioration.
HOW TO TREAT PAIN CAUSED BY CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- Rest. It is important that you avoid activities or movement that aggravates your symptoms for a minimum for 2 weeks.
- Corticosteroids and/or anti-inflammatory medicines. Medications may be prescribed by your doctor to ease pain and inflammation.
- Cold Packs. Applying cold packs to the affected area may help to provide relief and alleviate swelling in the areas that are feeling pain and discomfort.
- Severe or persistent pain should be investigated by your doctor.