HOW CAN I RELIEVE PAIN AND DISCOMFORT CAUSED BY PATELLOFEMORAL PAIN SYNDROME?
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS) is a common condition that can affect people of all ages. It refers to pain that is felt in the patellofemoral joint (behind your kneecap) or in the surrounding structures of the knee.
Repeated trauma to the area through high impact activities like sports (e.g. rugby or basketball) can lead to PFPS.
We helped Rugby player Slade Griffin recover from his knee injury.
Bauerfeind’s high-quality supports or braces with medical-grade compression target the symptoms of PFPS and provide support and stability.
The specially designed knit is exceptionally flexible and comfortable on the skin so that your range of movement is not compromised.
You will experience targeted pain relief and protection to allow you to continue with doing the things you love without any major restrictions.
Best Braces For Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
An knee brace for arthritis designed especially for active seniors who need support of complex, chronic arthritic knee pain.
If you suffer from osteoarthritis or degenerative knee pain, the clinically developed GenuTrain A3 knee brace can provide pain relief and targeted support for your knee joint. It is also suitable to treat minor meniscal strains and micro-tears.
- 3D Airknit technology provides breathable, moisture-wicking comfort.
- Expansion zone in the calf area makes it easier to put on.
- Anatomically shaped for a secure fit and freedom of movement.
An award-winning knee brace that provides targeted support for pain relief and stabilisation of the knee.
If your knee is weak, swollen, painful or recovering from an injury, the Bauerfeind GenuTrain knee brace will help provide you with relief and stability.
- Integrated donning aid allows you to easily put on the knee brace
- Soft hollow of the knee for enhanced wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional active knit for an ideal fit and optimal neuromuscular joint stabilization
- Omega pad improves neuromuscular joint stabilization
- Meniscus wings to help relieve meniscus pain
- Hoffa pads provide pressure relief
An advanced knee brace for pain and misalignment of the kneecap, often caused by injury related to sports
- Muscle-relaxing pad – Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with soothing massage
- Patella cover – Counteracts the tilting of the patella.
- Corrective strap – can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control.
- Pad wing – Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, and improved proprioception.
- Hoffa soft pads – Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which can frequently cause pain.