Developed especially for knee osteoarthritis, the GenuTrain OA effectively relieves painful areas in the inner and outer areas of the knee joint. This knee brace is produced from a lightweight and elastic knit material which also features medical grade compression, helping to improve blood circulation around the knee joint.
Unique to the GenuTrain OA, an unloading and stabilising system is featured. The amount of stabilisation and unloading can be adjusted by using the Boa closure cap, allowing you to wear the brace during all types of activity. The GenuTrain OA also features a pressure-free zone in the hollow of the knee to further increase comfortability and ease of movement.
For mild osteoarthritis, we recommend the GenuTrain A3 Knee Brace.
- Moderate medial/lateral osteoarthritis
- Moderate knee instability
- Meniscus lesions/tears
- Bone bruising
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
Click the Measure & Buy button above.
Measure the circumference of your leg 17 cm above the centre of your knee (A) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Measure the circumference of your leg 15 cm below the centre of your knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.