The LumboLoc Forte comes with either a cushioning lumbar or sacral pad, helping to massage and relieve muscle tension in the affected region. Stabilisation can be customised by removing the pads in the later stages of the rehabilitation process. When ordering, please contact us to let us know which cushioning pad you would like.
The LumboLoc Forte Back Brace provides advanced pain relief and significantly stabilises the lumbar spine. Flexible aluminium stays are featured to further support the back and facilitate correct posture in the lumbar spine.
Unlike the LumboTrain, the LumboLoc Forte also features a height-adjustable functional strap. The intensity of the cushioning pads' massaging effect and degree of compression can be adjusted using this strap.
For mild lower back instability, we recommend using the LumboLoc Back Brace.
- Severe muscular weakness of the spine
- Moderate lumbosciatica
- Lumbar vertebral syndrome
- Severe lower back pain
- Moderate lumbar deformity
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
A perfect fit means faster recovery and improved performance. You will need to measure your waist with a measuring tape.
Measure your waist circumference 1" below your belly button.
LordoLoc should feel snug and firm along your back but not constrictive. All Bauerfeind back braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.