PROTECTIVE SHELL AND STRAPS
The MalleoLoc L’s anatomically shaped L shell is positioned on the lower leg, sitting in front of the lateral malleolus, and extending slightly across the instep.
- Fastened at the lower leg and the foot using two non-elastic Velcro straps. This means the orthosis protects the ankle from incorrect movements which may cause recurring sprains. The foot’s natural heel-to-toe movement is supported.
- If required, you can attach a small functional cushion (plantar pad) on the sole of the foot. During walking, its counter-pressure stimulates the muscles that are responsible for lifting the foot, contributing to the active stabilisation of the ankle for better coordination during everyday activities.
- Conservative treatment of ankle sprains and ruptured ligaments
- Acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
- Prevention of chronic ligament instability
- Inflammatory and degenerative functional impairments
- Foot drop
How to achieve the perfect fit
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro