- Siliconised edge (inner) - Remains securely in position, even during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Velcro strapping - Lets you adjust the level of compression and put the brace on and take it off quickly and easily.
- Removable acute pad - Applies targeted gentle compression to the affected area. Wear the support with or without the pad.
- Pressure-reducing edges - Ensures an optimal - and comfortable - fit without constricting your movement.
- Thigh strain
- Quadriceps (quad) strain
- Quadriceps (quad) pull
- Hamstring pull
- Torn thigh muscle
Measure the circumference of your thigh 30 cm above your knee (A) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Measure the circumference of your thigh 2 cm above your knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
MyoTrain should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All Bauerfeind thigh braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
Whether it's a torn hamstring or a ruptured quad, the MyoTrain Thigh Brace is perfect for thigh injuries of any level. With a lightweight and flexible design that's ideal for sports, exercise, swimming and rest, it can withstand virtually any physical strain to keep your leg on track to recovery.
With a strong medical-grade compression sleeve, the strapping system works to provide extra muscular stability exactly where you need it. The removable gel inserts add extra pain relief and support, but they can also be cooled or heated to create a cold compress or muscle relaxant depending on the situtation.