- Siliconized edge (inner) - Remains securely in position, even during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Velcro strapping - Lets you adjust the level of compression and put the brace on and take it off quickly and easily.
- Removable acute pad - Applies targeted gentle compression to the affected area. Wear the support with or without the pad.
- Pressure-reducing edges - Ensures an optimal - and comfortable - fit without constricting your movement.
- Thigh strain
- Quadriceps (quad) strain
- Quadriceps (quad) pull
- Hamstring pull
- Torn thigh muscle
How to achieve the perfect fit
Measure the circumference of your thigh 30 cm above your knee (A) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Measure the circumference of your thigh 2 cm above your knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
MyoTrain should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All Bauerfeind thigh braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
The MyoTrain Thigh Brace is specifically designed to provide targeted relief from quadricep and hamstring injuries.
It features two removable visco-elastic pressure cushions (pads), which can be used to add further compression to the affected areas. Immediately following injury, the smaller pad adds targeted compression to prevent excessive internal bleeding from occurring. The larger silicone pad is used compress the area around the injury to reduce swelling and help with pain management. The MyoTrain can also be worn without both of the pads further on in the rehabilitation process and to prevent further injury.
Velcro straps are also featured in the MyoTrain Thigh Brace. These straps make this brace very easy to put on and take off. The level of compression can be adjusted by the individual through these straps.
For preventing thigh muscle strains, we recommend the Upper Leg Compression Sleeves.