Our Performance Low Cut Socks are suitable companions for any run and are comfortable to wear in sports shoes. The socks cover the foot up to the ankle and are impressively functional.
The Arch Lift comfort zone supports the foot arches and offers targeted relief. The Relief Sole and Heel Protection functional zones are easy on the sole and reduce pressure on the heel as the foot touches the ground. They enable the feet to withstand continued high levels of strain consistently, without compromising freedom of movement in running shoes. The Achilles Comfort groove provides lasting relief for the Achilles tendon and prevents irritation.
- Perfectly synchronises foot, sock and shoe together
- Protection against overloading on the ankles and arches
- Anatomically padded and contoured to your left and right foot
- Hypoallergenic, breathable and moisture-wicking
- Allows for greater loads for longer on your soles
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
Use your shoe size to determine the size of the socks.
Prepare to run like never before
Frequently Asked Questions
What is true medical-grade compression?
Gradient compression means the compression is strongest farthest away from the center of the body/heart and slowly loosens as it goes closer to the center of the body.
Medical-grade compression levels are in the “sweet spot” for improving circulation and removing lactic-acid and other fluid build up. Unlike most other 'active wear' and retail compression available in Australia (that are not gradient and provide much lower grade compression), Bauerfeind compression is true medical grade.
What’s the difference between the Performance and Recovery lines?
Sports Supports are ideal for shorter bursts of intense activity (like a workout or a basketball game), whereas Medical Supports are softer and more comfortable for all-day wear.
Sports braces and supports are great for injury prevention, but if you already have an injury you're trying to recover from, we’d recommend going with a Recovery brace or support.
What is proprioception?
Succeeding at your sport relies on your coordination and confidence, and gaining awareness of your body’s movements is essential to improving performance and preventing an injury.