Love this brace, fully supports my dodgy ass ankle.
- Optimised climate control during sports
- Durable, toxic-free product
- Use for longer endurance and faster recovery times
- Stabilises the ankle for better proprioception
- Anatomic contouring guarantees a secure fit and maximum freedom of movement
How to achieve the perfect fit
Click the Measure & Buy button above.
Measure the circumference of your ankle at its narrowest point.
Sports Ankle Support Dynamic should feel snug and firm but not constrictive.
All Bauerfeind ankle braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
Designed for light to moderate intensity exercise, the Sports Ankle Support Dynamic provides additional stability and prevents excessive strain on the ankle during activity.
The Sports Ankle Support Dynamic features a moisture-wicking compressive knit, allowing for improved heat and sweat dissipation during exercise. The gradient compression supports muscle activity and improves blood flow to the ankle joint, helping reduce any soreness/inflammation.
Similar to the MalleoTrain ankle brace, the Sports Ankle Support Dynamic fits comfortably into sports shoes due to its slim design. Ideal for jogging, cycling and other low-impact exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different to the Sports Ankle Support?
The Sports Ankle Dynamic has no stabilising strap, designed purely to be a compressive sleeve for the ankle to manage swelling and provide muscular stability.
Is this suitable if I have very unstable ankles?
If you have unstable ankles it's highly recommended that you use an ankle support with straps or rigid support for stability, something like the MalleoTrain S or the MalleoLoc.
Do I wear this under or over my socks?
The Sports Ankle Dynamic Support should be worn straight on your skin with the sock over the top to get the proper benefit of medical grade compression.