- Individually mobilisable
- Flat construction
- Simple to fit
- Ideal as a toe splint for a broken big toe
How to achieve the perfect fit
Sizing for this big toe splint is universal.
The ValguLoc II should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All Bauerfeind big toe splints have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
ValguLoc II bunion splint relieves the metatarsophalangeal joint and can help achieve a pain-free movement of the big toe if used in the early stages of hallux valgus (bunion). A long-term progression of the misalignment can be prevented.
An adjustable joint holds the toe at a predetermined angle, at which extension and flexion are prevented or can be permitted gradually. It can be worn on either foot and is universaly sized for comfort on any foot, no matter the size or shape.