- Microfibre knit is breathable and extremely comfortable
- With integrated cocoon skincare fibres made from cellulose, cotton, and a lipid skincare complex
- Class 2 compression
- Long-term care for the stressed skin of compression stocking wearers
- Comfort heel and wide supportive band for dynamic, all-round comfort
Click on the Size Guide above.
Measure the circumference of your calf at its widest point.
Measure the circumference of your ankle and its narrowest point.
Measure the length of your whole calf from your heel to bottom of your knee.
Use your EU shoe size to determine your Foot Length.
- 36 to 41: Select Short foot length
- 41 to 46: Select Long foot length
If your measurements fall outside of these ranges, contact us to arrange a custom garment.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:00pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
The VenoTrain Cocoon Compression Socks provide strong relief from swelling, vein pain and stiffness in the legs. Made from a lightweight breathable material with a moisturising lotion woven into the fabric help aid circulation in the legs and alleviate any swelling or inflammation in the lower & upper legs, ankles and feet for the duration of your pregnancy as well as dryness in the skin.
Using class 2 compression to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins and swelling, they're the perfect companion to office-workers, travellers and those with varicose veins. With a comprehensive sizing system, they're excellent for daily compression of the legs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these safe to be worn during flights?
These are not only safe to wear during flights, but strongly recommended. However if you have pre-existing issues such as DVTs or vein problems, it's best to speak with your doctor first.
How is this different to the VenoTrain Micro?
The VenoTrain Cocoon has two main differences to the Micro. The first is it's compression, which sits at a higher class for more support. THe second is that it has a special moisturising lotion woven into the fabric that releases on contact with body heat to keep the skin hydrated.
Is this good for people with dry skin?
The Cocoon's moisture weave makes it ideal for anyone with dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.