The VenoTrain Cocoon is a medical compression stocking with integrated skincare fibres. Lipophilic substances are applied to the skin while wearing the stocking, particularly protecting dry and sensitive skin and protects the wearer against scaliness and itching.
VenoTrain Cocoon stimulates circulation and relieves stress on the veins in cases of mild to moderate symptoms in compression class 2.
Use the Cocoon if you have sensitive skin that is prone to drying.
- Microfibre knit is breathable and extremely comfortable
- With integrated cocoon skincare fibres made from cellulose, cotton, and a lipid skincare complex
- Class 2 compression
- Long-term care for the stressed skin of compression stocking wearers
- Comfort heel and wide supportive band for dynamic, all-round comfort
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
Click on the Size Guide above.
Measure the circumference of your calf at its widest point.
Measure the circumference of your ankle and its narrowest point.
Measure the length of your whole calf from your heel to bottom of your knee.
Use your EU shoe size to determine your Foot Length.
- 36 to 41: Select Short foot length
- 41 to 46: Select Long foot length
If your measurements fall outside of these ranges, contact us to arrange a custom garment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is true medical-grade compression?
Gradient compression means the compression is strongest farthest away from the center of the body/heart and slowly loosens as it goes closer to the center of the body.
Medical-grade compression levels are in the “sweet spot” for improving circulation and removing lactic-acid and other fluid build up. Unlike most other 'active wear' and retail compression available in Australia (that are not gradient and provide much lower grade compression), Bauerfeind compression is true medical grade.
What’s the difference between the Performance and Recovery lines?
Sports Supports are ideal for shorter bursts of intense activity (like a workout or a basketball game), whereas Medical Supports are softer and more comfortable for all-day wear.
Sports braces and supports are great for injury prevention, but if you already have an injury you're trying to recover from, we’d recommend going with a Recovery brace or support.
What is proprioception?
Succeeding at your sport relies on your coordination and confidence, and gaining awareness of your body’s movements is essential to improving performance and preventing an injury.