- Microfibre knit is breathable and extremely comfortable
- True medical grade compression (20-30mmHg) with 65% polyamide and 35% elastane
- Comfort heel and wide supportive band for dynamic, all-round comfort
- Protects against varicose veins
How to achieve the perfect fit
Measure the circumference of your ankle at the thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at the thickest point (2).
Measure the length of your whole calf from heel to below the knee.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
VenoTrain Micro stockings provide controlled, gradient compression with maximum pressure at the ankles, decreasing gradually up the leg. This stimulates blood circulation to help prevent varicose veins and tires, achy legs. Made with 50% microfibre, the moisture-wicking material is breathable, soft and gentle on your skin.
The therapeutic effects of VenoTrain micro compression stockings begins at the foot: the comfort sole provides special pressure relief zones at the heel and the ball of the foot, allowing you the comfort and support to stay on your feet for longer.