- Microfibre knit is breathable and extremely comfortable
- True medical grade compression (20-30mmHg) containing 65% polyamide and 35% elastane.
- Comfort heel and wide supportive band for dynamic, all-round comfort
- Protects against varicose veins
Measure the circumference of your ankle at its thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at its thickest point (2).
Measure the circumference of the thigh at its thickest point (3).
Measure the length of your whole leg from your heel to the top of your thigh.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The VenoTrain Micro Compression Stockings provide relief from swelling, vein pain and stiffness in the legs. Made from a lightweight breathable material, the thigh high stockings help aid circulation in the legs and alleviate any swelling or inflammation in the lower & upper legs, ankles and feet.
Using class 1 compression to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins and swelling, they're the perfect companion to office-workers, travellers and those with varicose veins. With different options for toe, colour and a comprehensive sizing system, they're excellent for daily compression of the legs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these stockings contain silicon?
The thigh high stockings come with a silicon border grip top to prevent slippage over the day. They are available without this border, and it's best to contact Bauerfeind to arrange this.
How do I wash them?
VenoTrain Stockings are best handwashed or put in the washing machine on a gentle cycle in a clothing bag. They should be washed in cool or cold water and allowed to dry on a towel. (Using a dryer or machine heat can damage the compressive weave).
When should I wear the stockings?
VenoTrain Stockings should be worn during the day for normal activities, and taken off at night when going to bed.