- Microfibre knit is breathable and extremely comfortable
- True medical grade compression (20-30mmHg)
- Comfort heel and wide supportive band for dynamic, all-round comfort
- Protects against varicose veins
- Materials: 65% polyamide and 35% elastane
Measure the circumference of your ankle at the thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at the thickest point (2).
Measure the circumference of the thigh at the thickest point (3).
Measure the length of your whole leg from heel to the top of thigh.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
VenoTrain Micro stockings provide controlled, gradient compression with maximum pressure at the ankles, decreasing gradually up the leg. This stimulates blood circulation to help prevent varicose veins and tires, achy legs. Made with 50% microfibre, the moisture-wicking material is breathable, soft and gentle on your skin.
The therapeutic effects of VenoTrain micro compression stockings begins at the foot: the comfort sole provides special pressure relief zones at the heel and the ball of the foot, allowing you the comfort and support to stay on your feet for longer.
Made at class 1 compression, if you're after class 2 compression, please contact us directly at email@example.com
With the new micro-dot border grip, it's a better fit than ever before.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these stockings contain silicon?
The thigh high stockings come with a silicon border grip top to prevent slippage over the day. They are available without this border, and it's best to contact Bauerfeind to arrange this.
How do I wash them?
VenoTrain Stockings are best handwashed or put in the washing machine on a gentle cycle in a clothing bag. They should be washed in cool or cold water and allowed to dry on a towel. (Using a dryer or machine heat can damage the compressive weave).
When should I wear the stockings?
VenoTrain Stockings should be worn during the day for normal activities, and taken off at night when going to bed.