- Microfibre cotton weave for all day comfort and breathability
- Low-compressive zone over the belly to allow for room over pregnancy while still providing relief
- Graduated elastic compression to improve blood-flow and muscle recovery
- Gentle elastic edging to ensure they don't slide
- Medical-grade compression to help vein health and muscle fatigue
Measure the circumference of your ankle at its thinnest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your calf at its thickest point (2).
Measure the circumference of the thigh at its thickest point (3).
Measure the length of your whole leg from your heel to the top of your thigh.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The VenoTrain Micro Maternity is a lightweight and breathable compression stocking for women during and after pregnancy
Using an elastic knit woven in cotton microfibre, these stockings are perfect for wearing all day to boost vein health, relieve symptoms like swelling and fatigue as well as lower the risk of varicose veins and spider veins.
Made at class 1 compression, if you're after class 2 compression, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Our perfect fit system ensures a cozy crease-free fit for all. Made in a caramel colour for a more neutral or subtle appearance.
Note: These stockings are special order and may need to be ordered in from Germany, there may be some delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this help me?
Pregnant women are at increased risk of varicose veins, spider veins and DVT(Deep vein thrombosis). The medical compression applied by the VenoTrain Micro helps lower that risk and provide comfort as well as relief from swelling.
Do I have to be pregnant to wear this?
While the maternity stockings are designed primarily for pregnant women, those who have previously had children or who have sensitive or damaged skin on their bellies and/or abdomens may also benefit.
How do I clean them?
A simple hand-wash in luke-warm water with a little bit of soap is the best way, then air-drying them out of direct sunlight.