Colours: titan (special order)
(thumb openings on both sides)
Special orders take 1-2 weeks to ship
All prices are GST exempt
- Post-traumatic care (multiple, complex injuries in the hand / finger area)
- Pre-operative and post-operative e.g. Dupuytren‘s contracture, metacarpal fractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (severe – support at night)
- Tenosynovitis (severe)
- Sprains / contusions
- Ligament injuries in the finger / hand area
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Stabilises the wrist, forearm and fingers, while the thumb remains freely moveable
- Adjustable rest positions in Intrinsic Plus position or normal position to reduce pain and prevent damage associated with immobilisation
- Securing the wrist during both extension / flexion and radial / ulnar movements thanks to extended aluminium stays
- The wide finger strap relieves the ligaments and tendons while the fingers are held in position.
- Great freedom of movement for the thumb thanks to large thumb openings on both sides – the orthosis can therefore be worn on the left and the right
- Practical Velcro fastenings and retraction stopping devices on the straps make it easy for the patient to put on the orthosis using only one hand
- Immobilisation in a functional position thanks to shapeable metacarpal stay
- Edges finished using ultrasonic welding for increased durability and an improved look; sensitive skin in the elbow area is softly cushioned /enclosed
- The extended stays on the sides and the metacarpal stay with ventilation slots made of aluminum are individually shapeable
THE ADVANTAGES OF BAUERFEIND
+ Easy to handle
+ Gentle on the skin and breathable
+ Comfort zone
+ Tool-free fitting
+ Multi-stage treatment
+ Digital measurement
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the GenuTrain and the GenuTrain P3?
Can I wear this during sport?
How does the patella tracking work?
What injuries/conditions does the P3 treat?
What is this item's TGA certification number?
Shop Similar products
Whether it's relieving pain and stiffness in the elbow day to day, preventing muscle soreness during a workout or taking care of that.