- Extra-wide supportive band for a comfortable fit
- Reduces muscle vibrations
- Breathable material for heat control
- Compression improves circulation
- Speeds up recovery
- Promote better circulation
- Longer endurance
- Faster regeneration
- Reduced fatigue
- More energy and less damaging muscle vibrations
Measure the circumference of your calf at its thickest point (1).
Measure the circumference of your ankle at its narrowest point above your ankle bone (2).
Measure the length of your calf (knee to ankle) (3). All sports compression garments have a 30 day exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The Sports Compression Calf Sleeves strengthen the muscles in the lower legs through powerful targeted compression. The compressive effect is based on medical research, graduated from ankle to calf to boost blood-flow. This promotes circulation in the legs and improves venous return.
The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively and regenerate faster. Stimulating blood circulation also causes the lower leg muscles to quickly heat up, which makes them better protected against injury. The compression reduces uncomfortable muscle vibrations in the calf, thus preventing premature fatigue.
Ideal for sports including endurance running, football and tennis.
These products come as a pair.
* Please note colour of product is forefront colour in product images.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these help me to run faster?
The Sports Compression Sleeves are designed to activate the muscles in your lower legs to get the most out of each movement. We can't guarantee you'll be moving faster, but your legs will last longer before getting tighter.
How long do the sleeves last?
Depending on how often you're using these sleeves, they'll last anywhere between 6-12 months, maybe more, as long as you take proper care of them.
Are the Lower Leg Sleeves good for shin splints?
The lower leg compression sleeves are great for shin splints, and help to alleviate the pain and provide muscular stability, to help you recover faster.