- Reduces muscle vibrations
- Protective zone – reduces pressure and rubbing on the Achilles tendon
- Compression – provides improved circulation and increased endurance
- Breathable and durable material
- Leg fatigue and swelling
- Better endurance and quicker recovery times
- Prophylactic use for reduction in DVT (blood clot) occurrence
How to achieve the perfect fit
Measure the circumference of your calf at its thickest point (1).
Use your European shoe size to determine short or long size (2).
Sports compression socks should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All sports compression garments have a 30 day exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
Perform to your peak with the Bauerfeind sports compression socks. Specially developed for endurance sports, they boost the regeneration of your leg muscles allowing you to train harder with more vitality.
These high quality German made socks provide perceptible gradient compression in line with medical standards (Class two). This improves circulation and reduces unpleasant muscle vibrations in the calf muscles to reduce fatigue.
For your personal best.
These products come as a pair.