The ValguLoc toe and bunion splint supports and aligns the position of the big toe after surgery, and prevents a misalignment from getting worse.
Unlike other splints, this anatomically contoured splint helps to align your toe, and you can tailor the pressure level using a Velcro strap.
The half-shell construction provides an amount of protection against external hazards. Low-fatigue cushioning increases comfort and protects against pressure points.
The ValguLoc toe splint is a high quality, German made, treatment for bunions and broken big toes.
- Worn without shoes only
- Can be used as a bunion splint to treat Hallux Valgus
- Continuously adjustable
- Adjustable and simple to fit
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
Sizing for this toe splint is based on your European shoe size.
The ValguLoc Toe Splint should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All Bauerfeind toe and bunion splints have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.