Our Workout Videos Are Put Together By Specialists To Help You Get Active And Stay Injury-Free.
Strengthen The Muscles That Support And Move The Quads and Glutes
The squat is one of the best muscle building exercises you can do, and this is no different using kettlebells. With kettlebell squats, you are going to be hitting more than just your lower body, your core and upper body will be built up as well because you need to hold the kettlebells in a front rack position. Wearing Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain Knee Brace during this exercise provides stability and relief from pain and swelling.
- Begin standing fully upright on feet spread shoulder-width apart.
- Place a kettle bell of a weight appropriate to your ability at your feet. Keeping your feet flat on the floor, squat down by bending at the hips and knees.
- Grasp the kettle bell handle with both hands and with elbows kept straight return to the standing position.
- Avoid slumping and slouching to protect your back against injury. Keep your knees positioned directly above your feet and your heels planted on the ground.
- Repeat the upward and downward movements in a steady, controlled fashion.
- Relax and repeat as your ability allows.
Primary muscles: Quads and Glutes
Secondary muscles: Hamstrings and Lower Back
This information is provided for general information purposes and should not be relied on as a substitute for medical advice, evaluation or care from a qualified and licensed health care provider. The information contained here is not to be considered a plan of care or physical therapy.