Our Workout Videos Are Put Together By Specialists To Help You Get Active And Stay Injury-Free.
Strengthen The Muscles That Support And Move The Hips And Knee
Successful rehabilitation following injury to the collateral ligaments of the knee involves, among other things, protecting the knee from stresses that may interrupt the reparative process. Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain S Knee Brace provides the support and compression needed to protect your knee and promote healing.
- You will need a stability ball and a flat vertical surface for this exercise.
- Position the stability ball behind you, compressing it between your back and the wall.
- With your feet spread hip-width apart and toes pointing forward, slide down until your thighs become parallel to the ground.
- Pause briefly at the bottom of your motion before slowly returning to the starting position. Your knees should remain above your ankles and behind your toes throughout this exercise. Perform all movements in a controlled fashion.
- Relax and repeat according to your ability.
Primary muscles: Hips and Knees
Secondary muscles: Quads, Glutes and Hamstrings
This information is provided for general information purposes and should not be relied on as a substitute for medical advice, evaluation or care from a qualified and licensed health care provider. The information contained here is not to be considered a plan of care or physical therapy.