HOW CAN I RELIEVE PAIN FROM A SHOULDER DISLOCATION?
Due to the nature of the shoulder being so mobile and able to move in so many directions at fast velocities, the shoulder joint is the most frequently dislocated joint.
A strong force or blow to the shoulder can pull the bone out of its socket, causing it to be displaced.
Dislocations can occur from sports, trauma or falls and may take months for recovery.
Take a look at Pascal Blaurock
Bauerfeind’s high-quality braces and supports are designed with medical-grade compression to help keep the shoulder joint stable and prevent risks of further injury.
The soft knit delivers the ultimate comfort and has supports embedded to provide an intermittent massage effect for improved circulation for healing.
This added support will allow you to continue with doing everyday activities such as reaching for objects with minimal pain and restrictions.
BEST BRACES FOR SHOULDER DISLOCATION
A shoulder brace for the relief from shoulder dislocation. Provides stability for the shoulder joint.
- Soft knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body. It is machine washable in the gentle cycle.
- Viscoelastic soft pad – Massaging nubs reduce swelling and relieve pain in the soft tissue.
- High elasticity – Makes it easy to put the shoulder support on and take it off.
- Strap system – Secures the brace to your body and centres the shoulder for stability and pain relief.
- The special chest-free wearing system – leaves the chest area free and does not restrict breathing for excellent wearing comfort.
HOW TO MEASURE THE SIZE OF THE OMOTRAIN SHOULDER BRACE?Bauerfeind believes in helping patients achieve the perfect fit to ensure medical effectiveness and compliance. This is the reason why the company has developed an extensive sizing system after analysing 500,000 patients.
Take a look at this video to learn how to measure for the OmoTrain shoulder brace and ensure you order the right size.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER FROM A DISLOCATED SHOULDER?
After a few days, you can stop wearing the sling. A dislocated shoulder generally takes 12 to 16 weeks to fully recover. Avoid heavy lifting and sports for up to three months.
HOW TO TREAT PAIN CAUSED BY SHOULDER DISLOCATIONS?