WHY SHOULD YOU WEAR AN ELBOW SUPPORT DURING TENNIS?
Tennis elbow injuries are so common they have their own title- Tennis elbow! Tennis elbow, also called lateral epicondylitis, occurs due to overuse of the elbow muscle due to the swinging movement. It causes pain on the outside of your elbow, unlike Golfer's elbow where the pain is on the inside.
Wearing an elbow support can aid in preventing common injuries due to overuse of muscles while playing tennis. Take a look at the best elbow braces which can aid in preventing and treating Tennis elbow and Golfer's elbow.
WHY BAUERFEIND ELBOW BRACE?
Bauerfeind supports and braces have medical-grade compression which provides improved circulation and lactic acid elimination.
- Compression helps in preventing sprains and severe injuries as it oxygenates the muscles and reduces swelling.
- A Bauerfeind elbow support both protects the elbow to prevent injury and aids with the treatment by enhancing stability and proprioception.
- The 3D weaved breathable moisture-wicking fabric is unique to Bauerfeind supports and braces, not found in neoprene sleeves and braces.
BEST SUPPORT FOR TENNIS ELBOW
An elbow brace for severe and chronic elbow pain such as tennis elbow or tennis elbow.
The EpiTrain elbow brace offers scientifically targeted support to relieve symptoms of tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow.
The brace supports your elbow’s natural movement without impacting mobility.
Two stabilising pads are built into the brace to provide a massaging effect to the inflamed area for pain relief.
Adjustable strap to increase compression for when it's needed most.
- Same version for right and left
- 3D Airknit technology provides breathable, moisture-wicking comfort
- Anatomically shaped for a secure fit and freedom of movement
- Reduced compression at edges to help blood flow
An elbow strap to support and relieve tendon pain such as golf and tennis elbow.
The EpiPoint elbow strap has been engineered for targeted relief of the elbow tendon.
The support fastens around the forearm with an adjustable band that lets you set the level of compression. This encourages oxygen and nutrients within the lower arm for healing and pain relief.
- Elastic adjustable band allows dynamic pressure adjustment
- The red warning section indicates excessive pressure
- The same version for right and left
- Universal sizing
"Only 10-15% of tennis elbow injuries require surgery, most tennis elbow injuries can be resolved by conservative treatment such as wearing a brace and RICE treatment. "
A good support to aid in prevention of tennis elbow is the Sports Elbow Support which stabilises your joint without limiting your ability to serve, volley, smash a ball and win your next set. The elbow support surrounds the upper arm and forearm and supports the movement of the elbow through gentle compression.
Maximise your performance and minimise your pain with scientifically targeted support of the Sports Elbow Support. Thanks to its knit technology and anatomically shaped functional elements, the Sports Elbow Support ensures stability in the elbow joint and optimal comfort.
- Withstand heavy loads for longer
- Safe and comfortable fit with every movement
- Prevents overloading and injuries
- Breathable, lightweight knit fabric for comfort
- Relieves pain caused by Tennis Elbow or Golfers Elbow
- Durable, toxic-free product
Specially developed for athletic use. The Bauerfeind sports wrist strap relieves and stabilizes the wrist during intense exercise sessions using targeted pressure.
The Sports Wrist Strap relieves the wrist during intense exercise sessions using individually adjustable pressure. The adjustable elastic strap allows the athlete to calibrate the desired pressure of the sports support on the wrist. The anatomically contoured Sports Wrist Strap is particularly low-profile and is made of breathable and durable material.
- Relieves and stabilises using targeted pressure
- Individually adjustable to suit your body
- Reduces load peaks, provides preventative protection
- Comfortable and safe fit with every movement
- Light, airy knitted fabric