- Pelvic support with double tension belt system for completely controlled unloading of the pelvic joint
- Anatomical hinge for active stabilised movement of the leg
- Comfortable and breathable thigh support to stabilise the upper leg to the hip
- Targeted and effective unloading of the hip joint through anatomical movement
- Hip arthritis
- Post-op recovery from hip replacement
- Prevention of hip dislocation/subluxing
- Fracture and bone issues in hip joint
The CoxaTrain uses multiple measurement points carefully taken to ensure the perfect fit and effective unloading.
If you're interested in the CoxaTrain, call us today on 1300 668 466 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a specialist.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The CoxaTrain Hip Support is the perfect hip support, lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear while still effectively unloading and stabilising the hip joint for pain relief and flexibility. German designed and made, the perfect anatomic fit means you've got hip support in any pose, whether it's running on the treadmill or laying on the couch.
With a fully adjustable waist belt, thigh sleeve and hip stabiliser, the CoxaTrain is a hip brace for those suffering from arthritis, joint pain, stiffness and post-op recovery. To ensure the best fit and most effective support, contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I exercise in this?
The CoxaTrain can keep up with you in virtually any physical activity, from a nice long walk to a surf in rough waves.
Are these only for older people?
Hip issues are more common in those over 50, but there are still many younger people who suffer from these problems. Our wide sizing range and perfect fit system mean that no matter your age or size, we can get your hip protected.
Can I claim back on private health for this?
Each insurer is different, but in general moderate to top extras coverage gives you a good chance of coverage. To be sure, contact your insurance provider directly.