Bauerfeind has formed a multi-functional foot orthosis that fits into multiple shoes for ease of functionality, including closed high heels.
The Weightflex orthotic core stabilizes the longitudinal and transverse arches and improves the free movement of the joints in the tarsus – the "weak point" of the foot's structure. The combination of firm and flexible elements in the orthotic core allows the foot to twist naturally, thus boosting active mobility. The interaction of the four side sections of the "weightflex-X" in the core assists the active resetting of the muscles and connective tissues and optimizes the gait pattern.
The ErgoPad WeightFlex 2 is ideal for those who stand on their feet all day.
- Select soft, medium or strong support according to your individual foot condition
- Effective cushioning provides pain relief
- Can be adjusted to suit different heel heights
- Durable for long-lasting relief
- Slim for females and wide for males
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
Based on European shoe sizes. Insole sizes are classified as slim for females and wide for males.
The ErgoPad Weightflex 2 should slip easily into your shoe. All Bauerfeind insoles have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.