1) Flexible orthotic core:
The flexible orthotic core, offering three different levels of firmness, boosts the torsional moment, supports the longitudinal arch and provides optimal guidance for every step.
The orthotic core is bendable in both the heel and forefoot areas, so it can be adapted to suit a variety of heel heights.
3) Anatomy taken into account:
The edging at the front of the core is anatomically contoured, leaving the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joints free. The edges are thin.
4) Reduced strain at the base of the fifth MTP joint:
The outer area of the orthotic core is lower at the base of the fifth metatarsal bone. This takes into account the biomechanical requirements of this part of the foot.
- Select soft, medium or strong support according to your individual foot condition
- Effective cushioning provides pain relief
- Can be adjusted to suit different heel heights
- Durable for long-lasting relief
- Slim for females and wide for males
How to achieve the perfect fit
Based on European shoe sizes. Insole sizes are classified as slim for females and wide for males.
The ErgoPad Weightflex 2 should slip easily into your shoe. All Bauerfeind insoles have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
Bauerfeind has formed a multi-functional foot orthosis that fits into multiple shoes for ease of functionality, including closed high heels.
The Weightflex orthotic core stabilizes the longitudinal and transverse arches and improves the free movement of the joints in the tarsus – the "weak point" of the foot's structure. The combination of firm and flexible elements in the orthotic core allows the foot to twist naturally, thus boosting active mobility. The interaction of the four side sections of the "weightflex-X" in the core assists the active resetting of the muscles and connective tissues and optimizes the gait pattern.
The ErgoPad WeightFlex 2 is ideal for those who stand on their feet all day.