- Pressure-reduced edge - Ensures a comfortable fit without constriction.
- No rigid parts - Does not cause the back or stomach muscles to weaken like rigid braces do. Soft, yet firm support provides stability but also allows full range of motion.
- Specifically designed for women
- Fastenings and hand-straps - Adjustable and easy to put on and take off, even for people with arthritis.
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable materials keeps moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape.
- Three-dimensional Train active knit - relieves and gently straightens the lumbar spine
- Triangle cushion pad - Supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain
- Back pain
- Back sprain
- Mild herniated disc
- Muscular weakness
- Intervertebral disk degeneration
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:30pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days metro
The LumboTrain Lady Back Support is the perfect all-rounder for relieving lower back pain and soreness. Massaging and soothing the muscles around the lower spine with an anatomically shaped back pad specifically for the female waist that tracks along the lumbar region, the LumboTrain Lady provides active relief from pain in any kind of movement or activity.
Using a perfect fit sizing system, the LumboTrain Lady Back Support sits on your hips and waist to track along the muscles whether you're seated, standing, lifting or running. With a lightweight and ultra-breathable design for comfort, it's ideal for all day wear.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the LumboTrain and the LumboTrain Lady?
The only difference between these two products is that the LumboTrain Lady is slightly longer from top to bottom, and has a more defined anatomical curve at the hips. Both are suitable for men and women, and in many cases we recommend the LumboTrain Lady for both as it covers a slightly larger area.
Does the LumboTrain help with lower back pain?
The LumboTrain Lady is great for general lower back pain which comes and goes. However if you're unsure about what's causing the back pain, it's best to speak to a doctor and talk to our staff at Bauerfeind.
Can I wear the LumboTrain while I'm sleeping?
It's normally recommended that you don't wear a support in your sleep, as your body is under no pressure while you're in bed. However some people may still benefit from wearing it in bed, and consulting with your healthcare specialist is the best thing to do here.