Great customer service. Brace is comfortable and does just what my Physio wanted it to do.
PROTECTIVE SHELL AND STRAPS
The MalleoLoc L’s anatomically shaped L shell is positioned on the lower leg, sitting in front of the lateral malleolus, and extending slightly across the instep.
- Fastened at the lower leg and the foot using two non-elastic Velcro straps. This means the orthosis protects the ankle from incorrect movements which may cause recurring sprains. The foot’s natural heel-to-toe movement is supported.
- If required, you can attach a small functional cushion (plantar pad) on the sole of the foot. During walking, its counter-pressure stimulates the muscles that are responsible for lifting the foot, contributing to the active stabilisation of the ankle for better coordination during everyday activities.
- Conservative treatment of ankle sprains and ruptured ligaments
- Acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
- Prevention of chronic ligament instability
- Inflammatory and degenerative functional impairments
- Foot drop
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:00pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-4 business days metro
The MalleoLoc L Ankle Brace is perfect for preventing the ankle rolling, using a comfortably padded lateral splint to take pressure off the ligament and stabilise the joint. Pain relief comes with this support, as the ankle itself has minimised strain while it's braced.
Made in a universal size to fit literally any ankle, the splint itself is lightweight and anatomically shaped to ensure there's no rolling or twisting of the ankle. A firm fit that stays in place during movement is ensured with the two strap system, one to stabilise the ankle, the other to anchor it to the lower leg. Finally, a breathable padding lines the whole support so you can comfortably wear the brace all day without issue.