- Lightweight alloy spinal reclinator that can be shaped by hand to fit your back perfectly
- Comfortable and fully adjustable backpack style straps for easy donning and doffing
- Fully padded design for all day wear in comfort
- Pelvic support for stability and support from the top of your shoulders to the base of your spine.
- Vertebrae fractures across the spine
- Chronic back pain, hunches and hollow back syndrome
- Muscular weakness
Measure the length of your back, from your tailbone to top of your shoulders, while sitting straight. Keep the tape flush against the back itself.
Measure the circumference of your hips, in line with the bottom of your abdomen.
Check these two against the chart to get your measurement. While the majority of people will fall into one of the preset sizes, some may need a custom fit of the two.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:00pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 7-10 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-4 business days metro
When it comes to stabilising the spine for issues like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, spinal fractures and chronic back pain/weakness, the Spinova Osteo gives you strong stable support while fitting comfortably under everyday clothes for complete support that you can take on and off with ease.
The Spinova Osteo uses a shapeable spinal support that corrects and alleviates posture pain with it's adjustable straps and pelvic support. The simple backpack design means you can put it on and off by yourself with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Spinova Osteo heavy?
Made from a lightweight aluminium frame with minimal strapping and a breathable pelvic support, the Spinova Osteo is light on the body for all day wear but still strong enough for even the frailest of backs.
How do I know if I'm wearing it properly?
Our professional and friendly staff are available in store, on the phone and by video to help you get the perfect fit and adjust the brace to your back.
Will this cause weakness?
Due to it's anatomical fit and clinical design, the risk of reliance is minimal, and in people who maintain an active lifestyle where possible, the brace will help build up more strength, not less.