The Sports Insoles Ball & Racket is designed to provide the foot and ankle with stability and support when playing ball sports.
The X-shaped Weightflex module maintains the natural movement of the foot while supporting the arch.
The unique, flexible orthotic core supports and guides the foot from below. It actively promotes the natural mobility of the feet, providing support when making quick stops and turns.
- Reduces foot muscle fatigue and supports the natural movement of the feet
- Shock absorbing cushioning in the forefoot and hindfoot areas
- Enhanced body awareness through proprioceptive spots that stimulate the foot muscles
- Antibacterial cover inhibits odours
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
Sizing for this sports insole is based on your European shoe size.
The Sports Insole Ball & Racket should slip easily into your shoe. All Bauerfeind insoles have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is true medical-grade compression?
Gradient compression means the compression is strongest farthest away from the center of the body/heart and slowly loosens as it goes closer to the center of the body.
Medical-grade compression levels are in the “sweet spot” for improving circulation and removing lactic-acid and other fluid build up. Unlike most other 'active wear' and retail compression available in Australia (that are not gradient and provide much lower grade compression), Bauerfeind compression is true medical grade.
What’s the difference between the Performance and Recovery lines?
Sports Supports are ideal for shorter bursts of intense activity (like a workout or a basketball game), whereas Medical Supports are softer and more comfortable for all-day wear.
Sports braces and supports are great for injury prevention, but if you already have an injury you're trying to recover from, we’d recommend going with a Recovery brace or support.
What is proprioception?
Succeeding at your sport relies on your coordination and confidence, and gaining awareness of your body’s movements is essential to improving performance and preventing an injury.