If you spend a lot of time standing up each day you can be prone to sore feet, knees and back. The ViscoPed is a high-quality silicone foot orthosis that targets the symptoms of sole pain.
The ViscoPed has long soles, meaning they cushion the entire sole of the foot. The forefront and heel also have pressure relief zones which redistribute typical pressure peaks across the wider surface of the foot for relief.
The viscoelastic material is shock-absorbing, allowing your knee, hip and spine joints to be protected.
- High-quality silicone that is gentle on your skin and easy to clean
- Without arch support - the gel insole provide a particularly soft cushioning effect without any gentle arch support under the forefoot, which can be irritating to sensitive feet
- Raised heel edge provides a non-slip effect
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
• $12.95 Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days
• $24.95 Express Shipping: 1-2 business days metro
How to achieve the perfect fit
Sizing for this foot orthosis is based on your European shoe size.
The ViscoPed should slip easily into your shoe. All Bauerfeind insoles have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is true medical-grade compression?
Gradient compression means the compression is strongest farthest away from the center of the body/heart and slowly loosens as it goes closer to the center of the body.
Medical-grade compression levels are in the “sweet spot” for improving circulation and removing lactic-acid and other fluid build up. Unlike most other 'active wear' and retail compression available in Australia (that are not gradient and provide much lower grade compression), Bauerfeind compression is true medical grade.
What’s the difference between the Performance and Recovery lines?
Sports Supports are ideal for shorter bursts of intense activity (like a workout or a basketball game), whereas Medical Supports are softer and more comfortable for all-day wear.
Sports braces and supports are great for injury prevention, but if you already have an injury you're trying to recover from, we’d recommend going with a Recovery brace or support.
What is proprioception?
Succeeding at your sport relies on your coordination and confidence, and gaining awareness of your body’s movements is essential to improving performance and preventing an injury.