- High-quality silicone that is gentle on your skin and easy to clean
- Without arch support - the gel insole provide a particularly soft cushioning effect without any gentle arch support under the forefoot, which can be irritating to sensitive feet
- Raised heel edge provides a non-slip effect
Sizing for this foot orthosis is based on your European shoe size.
The ViscoPed should slip easily into your shoe. All Bauerfeind insoles have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.
Products should feel snug and firm but not constrictive. All products have a 30 day exchange policy.
Items must be in original condition, with original undamaged packaging and not have been used apart for testing for correct sizing.
*Sale and bundle deals may be subject to return fees, see T&Cs for full details.
• Orders $100 and over - FREE Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• Orders under $100 - $9 Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days
• $19.95 Express Shipping: 1-3 business days (usually overnight delivery in metro areas)
Express orders that are received before 2:00pm, Monday to Friday, are processed and dispatched on the same day.
Getting relief from sore feet, arthritis in the joints or even mild neuropathy, the ViscoPed Orthosis works to alleviate pain and absorb shock to the sole for daily use at home or in the workplace.
Combining an anatomic shape that stimulates the muscle nerves in the foot to correct foot posture while using special density soft zones to soothe the more sensitive parts of the foot, it can provide daily lasting relief to the feet where it hurts the most.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this help with my heel pain?
Depending on what is causing the pain, the ViscoPed insoles may provide relief. If you're unsure as to what is causing the pain it's best to see a GP, Podiatrist or speak to one of the staff at Bauerfeind to help you out.
How long do these insoles usually last for?
The ViscoPed Insoles can last anywhere from 6-12 months or more, depending on how often they're used and how well they're taken care of. Combining the insoles with the right pair of shoes and targeted exercises and stretching is the best way to make them last as well as give you the best recovery.
Are these suitable for sport?
The ViscoPed can be worn during sport if needed, but it's strongly recommended that you instead wear the Sports Insoles in that case.