WHY SHOULD I WEAR AN ELBOW BRACE WHEN I PLAY VOLLEYBALL?
Arm pain and elbow pain when hitting a volleyball can be due to overuse damage after playing for years, or a sudden injury from spiking the ball and applying excessive pressure on your arm.
Common elbow injuries volleyball players suffer include tendinitis, elbow bursitis, sprains and strains.
A Bauerfeind elbow brace and support both protects and helps with the treatment through the provision of enhanced stability, proprioception and medical-grade compression.
PROFESSIONAL VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS WEAR BAUERFEIND
Take a look at the German Volleyball team wearing our Arm Compression Sleeves for elbow and arm support to improve performance and recovery.
Arm Compression Sleeves can help in preventing elbow injuries as medical grade compression promotes recovery, thus reducing the risk of injury.
Bauerfeind elbow braces also help to promote blood flow with the use of our 3D weave, something not found when using simple neoprene sleeves and braces.
A good elbow brace for volleyball is the EpiPoint which supports and relieves tendon pain. If you are suffering chronic elbow pain from overuse injury, we recommend wearing the EpiTrain elbow brace. This added support will help stabilise your joint without limiting your ability to spike, ace and serve.
View this post on Instagram
It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game. #motionislife @sscpalmbergschwerin team in our Sports Compression Arm Sleeves. Ideal for long-playing sports such as Volleyball. Providing powerful compression so your muscles receive a better supply of blood and oxygen, thus minimising injury 🏐. . . . . . . . #bauerfeindsports #sports #football #training #bauerfeindaustralia #fitness #supports #braces #shoulder #pain #australia #sydney #retail #bauerfeind #comfort #workout #wrist #knee #brace #shop #insoles #compressions #germanmade #german #design #gym #sportswear #volleyball
BEST ELBOW BRACES FOR VOLLEYBALL
EpiTrain Elbow Brace
An elbow brace for severe and chronic elbow pain such as golfer’s elbow or tennis elbow.
The EpiTrain elbow brace offers scientifically targeted support to relieve symptoms of tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow.
The brace supports your elbow’s natural movement without impacting mobility.
Two stabilising pads are built into the brace to provide a massaging effect to the inflamed area for pain relief.
- Adjustable strap to increase compression for when it's needed most.
- 3D Airknit technology provides breathable, moisture-wicking comfort
- Anatomically shaped for a secure fit and freedom of movement
EpiPoint Elbow Strap
An elbow strap to support and relieve tendon pain such as golf and tennis elbow.
The EpiPoint elbow strap has been engineered for targeted relief of the elbow tendon.
The support fastens around the forearm with an adjustable band that lets you set the level of compression. This encourages oxygen and nutrients within the lower arm for healing and pain relief.
- Elastic adjustable band allows dynamic pressure adjustment
- The red warning section indicates excessive pressure
- The same version for right and left
- Universal sizing
Sports Elbow Support
The Sports Elbow Support supports the movement of the elbow during sporting activities through gentle, comfortable compression. The elbow support surrounds the upper arm and forearm.
Maximise your performance and minimise your pain with scientifically targeted support of the Sports Elbow Support. Thanks to its knit technology and anatomically shaped functional elements, the Sports Elbow Support ensures stability in the elbow joint and optimal comfort.
- Withstand heavy loads for longer
- Safe and comfortable fit with every movement
- Prevents overloading and injuries
- Breathable, lightweight knit fabric for comfort
- Relieves pain caused by Tennis Elbow or Golfers Elbow
- Durable, toxic-free product
Sports Compression Sleeves Arm
The Bauerfeind Sports Compression Arm Sleeves support arm muscles with comfortable gradient compression. The compressive effect decreases from your wrist to the upper arm, promoting circulation. Muscles receive a better supply of oxygen enabling optimal performance.
Bauerfeind Sports Compression Sleeves are ideal for all long-playing sports including use as a volleyball shooting sleeve, during long distance running and as a tennis sleeve.
- Benefit from more power, increased endurance, faster recovery times
- Improved circulation through medical-grade compression that decreases from wrist to upper arm
- Temperature and moisture-regulating effect through breathable high-tech microfibre fabric
- Reduces muscle vibrations in the biceps and triceps for added comfort
BEST ELBOW BRACE FOR VOLLEYBALL
According to professional athletic trainers and physiotherapists, wearing a Bauerfeind brace or elbow support can minimise your chances of injury by providing enhanced stability, proprioception and medical-grade compression.
Take a look at the best elbow brace from Bauerfeind Performance line to prevent elbow injuries during a volleyball game. Elite athletes, including tennis, golf and volleyball players have been using Bauerfeind to improve their performance and push their personal best.
SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT ELBOW PAIN DURING VOLLEYBALL?
If you get persistent pain that lasts for a few days, it is recommended for you to see a doctor to assess any injury or damage.
HOW TO TREAT A VOLLEYBALL ELBOW INJURY
We recommend visiting a physiotherapist for treatment and advice on treating common volleyball elbow injuries. They may recommend the following treatments.
- Tendinitis. Rarely does this condition require surgery. It can generally be treated using a combination of anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen) and exercise. A corticosteroid injection may also be used.
- Tennis Elbow. Tennis elbow can usually be treated with exercise, physical therapy, and medications such as ibuprofen.
- Stress Fractures. Consult a sports medicine doctor X-rays. Recommended treatments include rest, anti-inflammatory medication, stretching, and muscle strengthening exercise. Stress fractures take about six weeks to heal.